- Council Tax - Account Enquiries
- Council Tax - Arrears
- Council Tax - Banding
- Council Tax - Billings, Payments and Refunds
- Council Tax - Charges for Water and Waste Water
- Council Tax - Disabled Person Reduction
- Council Tax - Energy Efficiency Discount Scheme
- Council Tax - Liability
- Council Tax Reduction (previously Council Tax Benefit)
Council Tax is an important source of funding for your council.
It helps us to:
- raise standards of education;
- protect local communitites;
- care for vulnerable people and elderly people;
- improve the environment of our towns, villages and countryside; and
- support and develop businesses.
With your help, we aim to make West Lothian a better place to live, work and raise a family.
Problems can arise without our knowledge so we welcome the opportunity to put matters right. If you are unhappy with the service we have provided or we have not done something we said we would, please click here (new window) to let us know.
- Collection Trends in Council Tax (PDF, 30KB)
- Council Tax Booklet 2013-2014 (PDF, 1MB)
- Council Tax Booklet 2014-2015 (PDF, 1MB)
- Revenues Service Standards (PDF, 60.1KB)
- Revenues Unit Customer Survey Results 2012/13 (PDF, 165KB)
- Scottish Water and Waste Water charges 2013-2014 leaflet (PDF, 1MB)
- Scottish Water and Waste Water charges 2014-2015 leaflet (PDF, 533KB)
- You Said, We Did 2010/11 (PDF, 47.2KB)