We provide 14 public conveniences in various locations in West Lothian, which includes 1 staffed toilet.
All our toilets incur a 10p entry charge
The staffed toilet is in:
- The Vennel, LINLITHGOW - open 9.15am - 6.00pm
The automated public conveniences are situated at:
- East Main Street (before South Street), ARMADALE - (currently removed for repair and will be re-sited at South Street)
- Carpark at Engine Lane, BATHGATE
- Railway Station, King Street, BATHGATE
- Carpark, Ash Terrace, BLACKBURN
- Almond West Road (outside Shield House, CRAIGSHILL, Livingston
- Greendykes Road (carpark opp Lidls), BROXBURN
- Main Street (outside Health Centre), EAST CALDER
- Lanrigg Road (adjacent to library), FAULDHOUSE
- Water Yett (within council carpark), LINLITHGOW
- Carmondean Shopping Centre (Morrisons Carpark), LIVINGSTON
- South Railway Station (carpark), Murieston West Road, LIVINGSTON
- Dickson Street carpark, WEST CALDER
- Armadale Road (within council carpark), WHITBURN
If you wish to report a fault, please telephone JC Decaux on 0845 521 581
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question to see the answer.
Yes, the toilet block in Linlithgow has a shower. This costs 0.50 pence a time
A RADAR key can be used to gain access to unisex disabled units fitted with a RADAR lock, as available at public conveniences.
Radar Keys give you access to all toilets for the disabled throughout the country. You can get a key by from R.A.D.A.R by calling 0207 250 3222.
The RADAR key can be purchased by anybody with a disability. (Proof of disability may be required).